Creativity and Freedom on Stage
1st October - 19th Nov
Theatre Delicatessen Studios
2 Finsbury Ave, EC2M 2PA
Taster 1st Oct '19
This course is for creative people
who would like to explore their creativity
through stage & performance.
To become a more creative person
and to freely express creativity in daily life.
A super hands-on 8-week journey of
- Exploring and practicing your creativity
- Approaching creativity in a new way
- Daring and coming out of your comfort zone
- Expressing yourself better and more freely
- Letting yourself be interesting and unique
- Getting a feeling of freedom on stage and in life
In the course, you will get to:
- be on stage quite a lot
- create material on your own and in a group
- explore different focuses of theatre creation
- constantly try new things
- Create interesting moments & characters
*The course is open to all levels*
No acting or theatre experience is needed.
Only a desire to play and be creative.
Hi, I'm Gloria Sanders
One of my first experiences of theatre was as a child playing various different animals in The Wind in the Willows, and ever since becoming a hedgehog I’ve never wanted to do anything else (other than work in theatre, that is, not stay a hedgehog forever…)
After training professionally I’ve played fewer animals and spent a lot of my time playing with words, props, and spaces, as well as creating work with other performers.
Tal and I made a show together called The Clock.
I loved working on it by ‘cheating’ our creative doubts and making room for playful inspiration.