Best experience instructions
1. Hide non-video participants.
(this is extremely important!!!)
Next to the video icon there is a small arrow pointing up. Press it and then select Video Settings…
Under the video frame that will open select the option
2. Watch in Gallery view
In the upper corner of your Zoom window find the icons of Gallery View and make sure to choose this option
3. Use a Computer, or laptop to watch this show. Avoid cellphones, if you can.
4. In order to avoid computer stops during the show, please turn off all other running software and applications.
5. When you press the link to the Zoom meeting you will enter a waiting room. The host will admit your entrance upon the beginning of the show.
6. Before the entrance make sure your video and microphone are off.
7. During the show, you might be asked to turn your video and your microphone on and off.
Make sure you know how to do it before the show.